Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Son

Last night had the distinct opportunity to attend church with my son while he was in uniform. He is in training to be deployed soon and I came to his camp to visit with him before he leaves.
I was so proud to walk into this foreign church with him. If felt great to sit beside him in the pew and feel so much at home. I cried at the sign of peace when strangers around him shook his hand and thanked him for his service and he replied to them, "It is my honor."
My heart is sadden with the thought of not being able to see him for a year but I know it will rejoice when I get to give him that giant hug when he comes home again.
I am proud of all of my children and the endeavers that they go through in their daily tasks. I can't take any credit for how well each and everyone of them have turned out because they have earned each and every accomplishment. THEY make me look good. THEY make me a great mom. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment