Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Every year I make New Year's Resolutions and I am happy to report that the last several years I have kept the majority of them. This year I have even gone so far as to name my resolutions. This is going to be my "More or Less" year. I will be writing on my blog everyday to keep the record of my resolutions and to try to make sure that I do what I claim to be doing.
My "More or Less" goes something like this:
More exercise, less junk food.
More cleaning, less stuff.
More saving, less spending.
I will add more when I think about it, but for every "more" I come up with there will be a "less" to go along with it.
Please feel free to add your resolutions to this blog and let me know how you are doing with your own struggles. It is a new year, we all can use a new beginning and I hope this will help keep all of us united.
Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment