Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 85 through Day 101

I can't believe that we are through over a hundred days already.  How amazing is that. 
It has been a long time since I wrote in this, but I know that I am the only one reading it, so I don't know what makes the difference.  I have been really busy any way.
My daughter-in-law's father had to have heart surgery on Good Friday.  We helped take care of their children and enjoyed every minute of it. 
We had a very quiet Easter because my father-in-law and my daughter-in-law were both sick with the flu.  Also, we had family on Spring break from Washington D.C. to Florida (two families there) to all over our state.
But, I am still tossing.  Pans, dishes, glasses, Tupperware, Easter and St. Patrick's Day decorations, clothes, magazines, catalogs, books, old make up, old lotion, and lots more cassettes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment