Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Children

Too much has gone on in my life to explain my absence from this blog, just know that I am never totally away.
Today I would like to address the happenings on Friday the 14th of December, 2012.  One lone man, it doesn't matter if he was in his right mind or not, took it upon himself to destroy twenty-seven other lives.  How does someone get the nerve to take so much away from so many?  How do they then kill themselves to face God to try to explain the whole thing.
At first I felt very sorry for his mother because he blew her face apart, but then I heard that she had felt the uncontrollable need to teach her son to shoot a gun.  Did she even stop to think that this son should not have a gun in his hand anytime at all?  Why would he need to learn to do this?
The FBI are looking for answers to some questions, how about starting with, "Who in this country is learning to shoot who has no business ever knowing this feat?
I am angry!  I am tired of hearing about our precious little ones and our teachers being in danger.  Everytime it is more and worst than the last.  If someone wants to kill themself, why do they think that they have to take loved ones with them?
I know that I have gone on and it all doesn't make a lot of sense, but I just had to get this off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment