Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 37 - Day 40

I love living out in the boom docks, but sometimes it doesn't like the high tech end of the world.  We have little to no internet service the last few days.  I don't think our internet likes the weird weather that is going on right now.
I have thrown away so much in the last few days.  I even threw away a lot of things at my mom's, four garbage bags full!  My daughter-in-law and I cleaned out some of her kitchen cabinets.
At my house I have gotten rid of clothes, underwear, magazines, and some of decorative items.  My family is very impressed with me and so am I!
We went out to eat with my son's family, a friend of his from the Army, and our other son's two children who are spending the night at our house tonight.  We had to wait an hour for a table, it took forever for the food to come, and it was not kid friendly.  My son's oldest son fell asleep at the table because he had gotten up early to go rabbit hunting with his dad.  (He shot his limit of four!)  We didn't get out of the resturant until 9:30.  I don't know about anyone else, but I am ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment