Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another year

It isn't that I haven't wanted to write on my blog, the system was down and wouldn't let me. I have missed writing my thoughts down on here, even if there isn't anyone out there that is reading them.
I turned another year older this week. It is hard to believe that this year has gone by so fast and so much has happened to me and my family. I really don't know how anyone can function not believing in God because I know that he has touched my life in so many ways this past year.
He has saved many of my family members lives, including my mom's from a stroke and my brother-in-law's family from a fire.
He gave my guys the strength to help save a life from a car that was washed away and the driver couldn't get out.
He has given me a wonderful job and the joy of meeting new friends.
He has given me the courage to send a son overseas to fight for our freedoms and the ability to pray for him and the rest of the troops over there every minute of everyday.
He has given us health and time to spend together. He has made sure that my heart doesn't break when I don't get to see my loved ones as much as I would like, but be able to enjoy those precious minutes when I do.
Although I have turned another year older, I don't feel old. I look forward to the adventures that I might encounter in the next 366 days (don't forget leap year).

No comments:

Post a Comment