Sunday, May 15, 2011

Music

I have been listening to my CD collection all weekend. My player holds 101 CD's and yes, I don't have all of my CD's loaded in there.
I have speakers through out my home so I can hear it, even outside. There is a variety of different kinds of music and everyone feels my heart and soul with some kind of emotion.
The fast pace ones make me clean faster. They put a lift in my soul. They make me one to dance and sing.
The all music ones put my heart at rest. They fill my soul with wonder and well being.
The oldie songs take me back to a time when things were simplier. It might have been songs that my mom sang to me as a child or songs from my school years. They bring memories to my soul.
Every once in a while a more modern song will be playing. Those songs make me realize that the future is out there just waiting for me to capture it. These songs make my heart and soul hopeful.
No matter what kind of music you listen to, be sure to enjoy. Carry those songs in your heart and pass those notes on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment