Friday, September 28, 2012

Jobs - take 3

Sorry for the absence, I had a terrible cold and today is the first day I feel human.  I think it might have been more than a cold, but we won't know now, will we?
Back to my jobs:- Immediately upon graduating from college, I moved into an apartment in a nearby city.  My job was accountant/receptionist/trouble shooter for a real estate company.  They were also contractors/builders so I had a lot on my plate trying to juggle everything.  I met some very interesting people, one who became a great friend and co-worker, and I had my first run in with a boss who was not what he should have been.  It seems that I run into these in almost every job that I have.  He thought he was a Romeo and even though his wife worked in the same office, tried to put the moves on me.  Thankfully my co-worker was my champion and put him in his place.  My friend told me that if I had any problems to just let him know and he would handle it, and he did!  Thank you Terry!
In the fall of that year, I met my husband.  I went home to attend my brother's high school football game and he happened to sit in front of me.  Little did I know that I was about to enter my best job of my life, wife and mother.  I love you Honey!
After several months of dating, we set the wedding date.  I moved home and started a job in a local town for a big insurance company.  I worked there until my first baby was born.  At that time I became a full time mom and loved every minute.
Next - post baby jobs!  Stay tuned!  Enjoy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment