Thursday, September 2, 2010

O-H I-O

Tonight is the kick off for the Ohio State Buckeye football season. I feel like a kid in a candy shop. It has been since January since I've seen a good football game and I can hardly wait for 7:30.
It isn't just the football game, it is the fans yelling, "O-H . . . I-O", it is The Best Damn Band in the Land marching onto the field, it is also the players locking arms in the end zone and running out of the tunnel.
I grew up with scarlet and grey pounding through my blood. I see that big block "O" or a buckeye and it gives me chills. I hear "Hang on Sloopy" and yell out at the top of my lungs. But most of all, I see script Ohio and tears come pouring down my face.
There is nothing like Ohio State football and no matter where you roam or where you might live, once a Buckeye always a Buckeye. GO BUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment