Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Road Construction

I have never seen so much road construction going on at one time in my whole life. It seems no matter what road I take to anywhere, there is road work going on in one form or another.
I live in a rural area where it takes fifteen minutes at least to get to any of the towns. Every main road to every town is closed for construction. I went to the town East of my home today and had to detour. So, I took the route specified and had to detour on that road also for a bridge being out. Taking the third road in what should be a fifteen minute straight shot trip, I come across workers patching the road and making it a one lane street. By this time I am ready to just turn around and go back home, but I am not sure which way to go and I am not sure that it won't be under construction by the time I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment