Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 11 - Day 12 - Day 13

Well, the flu knocked me on my butt, so I didn't have enough energy to come down and write on this blog.  I am very sorry, but I did do my part on throwing away something each day.
Day 11 - Since I was in the bathroom so much of this day, I decided to work on my old make up and get rid of some if not all of it.  This is very liberating and a must for everyone.
Day 12 - With my husband's help, we went through the refrigerators and got rid of a lot of leftovers.  This was something that needed to be done, but with the way that I felt - I am counting it for the "Use it or loose it" campaign.
Day 13 - I am feeling a lot better and we are putting away the Christmas trees.  I decided along with this to dispose of some of my Santa Claus collection.  Now if my children are reading this right now, I am sure that they are following over.

No comments:

Post a Comment