Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No Resolutions!

First of all - this post was suppose to be yesterday, but I couldn't get my internet to work.  So I am sorry that this is posted late.
This year I am not making a New Year's Resolution.  Every year I make resolutions and follow through for the first couple of months.  This year I am doing something that I will have to complete.
This year, I am running a campaign.  In 2012, there were so many different campaigns and billions of dollars were spent.  My campaign will be run on a lot of hard work and dedication and I plan on not spending a dime. 
My campaign is called "Use it or loose it!"  In the coming year, everyday I have to throw something away.  My life is so full of clutter that it will not be hard to come up with at least 365 items to dispose. 
I am so looking forward to this campaign.  Today, well really it was yesterday, I started with the party barn and throwing out some of the old food items that were in the cabinet way too long.  Things just seem to get shoved in there and I don't ever think about what could be clear in the back.  But not now!  I will be keeping track of what I get rid of on this blog.  It should be interesting at the end of the year.
So, here is to a happy and lighter 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment