Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3

Today was fun day of spending some extra time with family.  My sister and her husband came down and I went out to eat lunch with them and mom.   It was fun to spend some time with all of them.
For supper, my son and daughter-in-law came down for supper and then the neighborhood children came over to skate on our pond with my husband and son.  We have lights out around the pond so they can play hockey after dark.  It is a big deal around here, especially the first skate of the year.
As far as my campaign goes, I continued working on the laundry room after the company left.  If I keep this up, I might have the laundry room by the beginning of next week.  Keep your fingers crossed.  By the way, I have extra bedding that I will be donating to local thrift shop.  It is my loose it for the day.
Also, I did some extra walking for the day!  I will try for even more exercise for tomorrow.
Night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment