Sunday, April 3, 2011

Marriage

I have been married for several decades now, boy that sounds weird, and I still can not figure out my husband sometimes. He will call me at the strangest times telling me things that are just really for no reason. And then when it comes to something important, he doesn't bother to tell me.
He was away on a fishing trip this past weekend and on the way up he would call me with different items that were entering his brain at the time. Some of them were sweet and brought back very vivid memories. Some of the calls were just to inform me of what he was seeing or doing at the time of the call.
So, today when he knows that I would be worried about him being safe on the lake and when he was getting off of it, he doesn't call. He traveled all the way home and didn't call me once on the way to let me know where he was and what time to expect him home. He showed up well after meal time and wanted to know what was to eat.
I have to say that life has always been interesting with him and probably always will be. Don't tell him, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment