Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Who would hurt a child?

Why would anyone want to hurt a child? What could they possibly do to an adult that would warrant a beating, either physical or mental?
When I hear of someone beating on a child, even if I don't know them, it makes me hurt inside. I have a hard time keeping control of myself so I wouldn't do bodily harm to the creature who decided it was okay to do this nasty thing to an innocent.
When I hear of someone molesting a child, I want to take that person and hang him/her by their thumbs from the tallest point on the face of the earth. I want birds to come and pick his flesh off of his bones.
Hurt a child? To me that is the same as hurting God and I don't want to know who you are or where you live. Stay off of my planet! Stay away from me and mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment