Friday, April 15, 2011

New Question for Mom

Today's question is: "In what ways am I like you, Mom?"
That is a good one! I think I am a lot like my mom in the fact that we both have very tender hearts. We get our feelings hurt very easily and can hold a grudge forever. But when we love, there is nothing as deep on the face of the earth.
We are passionate moms. When we tackle a problem, we throw our whole beings into it.
Mom and I both like to cook. Although mom doesn't do it much anymore, since there is only one of her. I wonder a lot how different her life would have been if dad would have lived a little longer.
I think I look a lot like my mom. At least we have the same grey hair and long noses. I am not sure that those are the most attractive qualities that we share.
But the biggest thing that is alike for us is that we put three things first in our lives, God, family, and country.

No comments:

Post a Comment