Monday, April 11, 2011

Twinkle Lights

I love the white twinkle lights. I am not sure that is what everyone calls them, but I do. You know those lights at Christmas that are just white and really don't twinkle, but just make a happy glow. They don't even have to be white all the time, I just love to see them.
It was a dark and dreary ride into work this morning and a store in an area tiny town had twinkle lights on in the display windows. I know that it is April, but it helped to brighten my day and I hope that it did for other travelers on that road.
I just love the line in "You've Got Mail" when Meg Ryan is getting down because she knows that she is fighting a loosing battle on keeping her store opened and she says, "I think we need more twinkle lights!" I think the world can use some more twinkle lights, so let them shine on. I will smile back!

No comments:

Post a Comment