Monday, March 7, 2011

The Artist

I am a big fan of anyone who can create art. Even though I love art, I am not talented enough in my own right to compare with anything that is worth anything.
There is one artist that I like to observe everyday. He can make the most vivid images. He uses a lot of nature in His works. You guessed it, it is God.
The images of the sunsets on my home page of this blog speaks volumes of His work. I love to see what He has in store for us each and every day. And the wonderful thing is that it doesn't just have to be at the end of the day, He likes to paint the skies in the morning also.
And He doesn't just stop there. We get the green of spring, the beautiful colors of flowers all summer long, the vibrant hues of fall leaves, and the brightness of white of the snow.
This morning He amazed me once more with a wonderous sight. Driving along the plowed fields of the country side, a heavy mist rose from the ground. It encased everything in a fairy tale vision. I know no one could never create that scene on any paper, but He blessed me with a memory that will linger in my mind forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment