Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Safe a Life

Are you a blood donor? That is one great way to safe a life. It doesn't cost much more than an hour of your time.
Are you an organ donor? That you can wait to do until after you die. Just make sure that your wishes are known. You can also be a living donor. You just need to be on a donor list.
Do you know CPR? You might be surprised how often that one comes in handy. I also keep asprin in my purse just in case someone needs one, in fact I had that happen a couple of years ago in a resturant. I was on my way out and a gentleman was on the floor at the entrance. A lady looked up at me and asked if I had any asprin. I got in my purse and handed them to her. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.
Are you a fireman or a police man? They safe lives all the time. My sons and husband helped safe a young lady the other night. It is a great feeling. Thank one a public servent when you see them. They need to know that we appreciate what they do.
Are you a service man or woman? If so, you not only safe our lives but people in other countries. You have my total respect and more thanks and love than you will ever know.
Safe a Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment