Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What is normal?

Driving down one of our country roads today I started to think about how normal my day was.It was a beautiful day today. The sun is shining and I had the whole day to look at the bright blue sky. I don't have big buildings around me and there is plenty of room between me and my neighbor.
Then I started to think of the people in Japan who might have thought that same thing last Friday. How can one second be so normal and the next, your whole world is turned upside down?
I pray for those people. I am glad that I am here and not there, I am not afraid to say that. But I have always felt that way. I think we have it pretty good here.
I don't have to worry about radiation, or earthquakes, or being without a home. I am very thankful for all that I have.
I don't know how things will turn out over there. I pray that the time to get their lives back in order comes quickly. I hope that someday soon they can have a normal day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment