Friday, March 11, 2011

Free Time

We enjoyed a meal, with family members, this evening in the Party Barn. It was another grand time.
After the meal was over, different free time activities started. We had some watching TV, I was working on the computer and talking with the different grandchildren, some were playing foose ball, the grandchildren were playing with different toys, and then there was the Lego table.
Two of my grown sons, a daughter-in-law, two grandsons, and a granddaughter all were building different things with Legos. I could not believe the intensity that was happening on the different projects. Houses, forts, and ships were soon covering the table. They were works of art. It thrilled me to see them all there working, talking, and laughing. This is a memory that won't soon leave my mind.
Free time is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment