Friday, June 25, 2010

ME

No, I am not writing today about a state, but more about a state of mind. Have you ever had a conversation with someone and no matter what you are talking about the subject always ends up about them? How annoying is that? You can talk about the weather and they have to say how they were in the worst storm in history or that they were caught in the last rain shower and got soaking wet.
You can talk about politics and I am sure that they ran for something at one time and got robbed in the votes because someone had it out for them.
Try any subject that you think couldn't possibly pertain to them, and I bet somehow they did, tried it, or are an expert at it.
It is hard to carry on a conversation with these people because they know all the answers and do the majority of the talking. And as you can tell, I love to talk and it is very hard for me to keep quiet.
So if by chance you are ever talking to me and I am acting like the person I just describe, please say, "You know there is a lot of ME in YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment