Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blocked

I haven't written on my Blog for a couple of days because my brain has been blocked on what to write about. Now anyone who would know me would think that this is very odd as I never run out of things to say. But for some reason, it is harder tring to write something that others might think worth reading.
It is complicated not to sound too sappy when writing a Blog, but you also do not want to have it too simple. If you try to make it funny, it sometimes comes out just stupid, or if you try to be serious, it can be boring. You are not suppose to put in personal details but try to make your postings timeless.
It can be hard to come up with something interesting. If it is interesting to me, will it be interesting to someone else? A fine example is this entry. . . I am sure that I will come up with something better tomorrow. Until then, let me leave you with this thought. My brain may be blocked, my thoughts can be scattered, but having you as friends, is all that really matters. Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment