Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Power Washing

I love to use a power washer! It makes everything look so nice. I am thinking of asking for one for Christmas. Right now I am using my brother-in-law's.
I have used the power washer on the bricks on the fire ring. Thank goodness it took off most of the soot from the oversized campfires that we have had lately.
I used it on all of the benches that go around the fire ring. They turned out to look brand new. I have to put some weather proof sealer on them yet and maybe a little paint to some.
It has been used on our deck and it made it look like we put brand new boards on it. I still need to put the stain and sealer on it also.
Then there is the front porch siding and the rocking chair on the porch. A little touch of paint might be needed for them also. My husband said that before he knew it I would probably power wash the whole house and party barn.
The only problem with using the power washer is that it creates more work. Did I mention the stain, sealer, and paint that I need to reapply to everything I power wash? I think the house is safe. Maybe another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment