Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is Anyone Out There?

Sometimes I feel like it is just me and this computer. I am not sure if anyone is listening to me. Computers are funny! Unlike a phone call where you can at least leave a message and hope that someone will listen to it sooner or later, posting a blog on a computer makes you wonder if anyone is reading what you are writing.
It isn't important to know, I guess, because it won't change what I write about. I just hope that if someone is reading that I am not boring them to death.
So if you are reading my words, I thank you. If you aren't reading them, I wish you would. If you think they don't make a lot of sense sometimes, I am sorry. If they make you stop and think, I am glad. And if they make you smile or laugh, you have made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment