Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alone Time

Today on the radio they asked the question, "What is the one thing that people say makes them happiest?" The answer was, alone time. Now I have to admit that I do like some time alone, but to go as far as to say it makes me the happiest, I would have to say that it makes me wonder what people are thinking. In fact there are times when it is down right lonely when you are having too much alone time.
And there are so many other things in life that can make you happy. The kiss and hug from a loved one, a dandelion picked and presented to you from a child, a beautiful sunrise or sunset, or just taking a walk and enjoying nature with someone. There are always fireworks or fireflies, butterflies or fresh buttered rolls, or just watching a good old fasioned movie.
There are just too many things in life to pick one that will make YOU the happiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment