Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baking

I love to bake! It doesn't matter what it is, cakes, cookies, bread, whatever, I love to bake. The only problem is that what you bake is not anything that can be good for you.
I have been trying to loose weight and did not realize until lately that I have cut way down on my baking. I use to make cookies every week and when I made them the other day, my husband said, "I didn't know that you still knew how to make these."
By my trying to loose weight and not eating baked goods, I have been taking this pleasure away from him. I am going to have to try to find a way for him to have his goodies without tempting me to join in. I am not good at being strong on things such as this.
If you have any ideas, please let me know. I am open to any and all suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment