Saturday, January 29, 2011

The eyes have it!

Have you ever looked at someone's eyes and been able to see their soul? I have a knack of being able to do this.
A child's eyes are full of innocence and wonder. I always hate to see this change. It is wonderful to believe that they can stay like that forever.
But the world steps in and brings new sight into those eyes. Hopefully when you look at them you will always see love. It is the one wonder that should never leave anyone. But it doesn't always work that way.
I have looked into someone's eyes and have seen hatred. It is not a pretty sight and what I feel most for that person is pity. No matter what you do, the soul shows the dark side. All you can do for that person is pray that they will someday find peace.
I never want someone ever to look at me and see that darkness. I love life and do enjoy every aspect of being here. I hope if someone ever sees into my soul that they will see light and happiness because that is what I try to live each day with.

No comments:

Post a Comment