Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A "More or Less" update!

I am finding that this concept is very liberating. I am having the best time getting rid of things that I thought I could just not live without. It is surprising how much junk you can collect.
This isn't just material things such as too much Tupperware or too many clothes, I also have way too much in my pantry and freezers. We are eating what we have here and not getting anything but milk, bread, and things that we have to have. I am becoming very creative on making meals.
As for more exercising and less snacking, that too is a big hit. I feel like jumping around the room all the time because I feel so much better. I also think that it is making me look better, but that is probably just in my mind. (That too I can use "more" and not "less"! Keep those brain cells working!)

No comments:

Post a Comment