Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Children!

I love children! They are so innocent and have such a wonderful outlook on life. They tell you just the way that it is!
Yesterday I was going by an Ammish home and there was a little girl out at the pump trying to get water. She was about four years old. She would pump the handle and then run around to the front of the pump and hold her bucket under the water. The only problem was that she was holding the little red bucket by the lip and it was upside down. Everytime that the water hit the bottom of the bucket, it would splash up and hit her in the face. She would then run back to the handle again.
I laughed so hard that I had to slow down the car.
By the way, the more or less year is coming along fine. I have come up with a couple of other things to do, but I am going to take it slow so I don't have to go back on any of them. I will keep you informed.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment