Monday, January 31, 2011

Safe Drivers

I recently was told that I am not a safe driver. There are things in this world that I might be, but an unsafe driver is not one of them. And I get very upset when someone says something negative about me.
I go the speed limit always, in fact on highways that are posted 70 miles per hour - I can't go over 65. I do not talk on my cell phone while I am driving, I do not text (ever), I do not eat, change clothes, or even write letters!
My children have always teased me because I do not look at the other drivers when I am coming toward them and have often missed the fact that I have just passed one of them.
I have never gotten a ticket and the only accident that I was responsible for was when I was pulled into a pole by a giant snow drift.
So to the "gentleman" who made a comment about my driving, you do not need to ride in my car! If you need to get somewhere - call a taxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment