Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Three!

Today was a day to play outside. Snow forts were built and lots of sledding down the hill.
The pond was cleared off and my grandson caught a fish. Maybe some ice skating tonight or tomorrow night.
Right now, while supper is in the final stages of cooking, we are sitting around the table playing cards and working on computers. A lot of talking is going on about various topics and we are just enjoying being in out of the cold.
My daughters-in-law and myself did another workout and plan on doing so the rest of the weekend. We would like to continue our support group and try to get in shape together. We want to get my other daughter-in-law to join us.
All-in-all, it has been a fun filled three days. It makes me want to pray for another blizzard soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment