Friday, February 25, 2011

Music

Yesterday I wrote about talk radio, today I would like to tell you my views on music.
I am a music lover. I have it on all the time. I have a 101 CD player that is loaded always and has speakers in every room, including my outdoor space. I love to sit on my deck, eat a great meal with my family, and have music softly playing in the background.
I have radios in all the different rooms, including the shower.
I was raised with my mother's music so I know all the songs from the World Wars. I grew up when rock and roll made it's mark on the history pages. Those songs have a soft spot in my heart.
I love classical music, some country (if it isn't twangy or sappy), instrumental, and yes, even some of the modern songs.
I don't like "rap" that much, but I am intrigued with their ability to create a great beat with some of the "songs".
Christmas music is by far my favorite. You can catch me playing it all year long. When I am tired, it picks me right up. I carry a Christmas CD with me in the car so it will perk me up when I am driving.
I love music! I guess you could say that I carry a song in my heart. Come take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment