Saturday, February 12, 2011

The sleepover!

The other night my daughter-in-law and her family were staying at our home overnight and my son and his family stopped by.
At 8:00 my daughter-in-law told her three boys that it was bed time. Their ages are six, four, and one year.
They got their pajamas on, brushed their teeth, said their prayers, and had a story read to them. My son's daughter, who is two, told her mom that she wanted to go night-night. So, up to bed she went with the boys. Her brother, not to be undone, wanted to go also. He is only two.
The little girl got into bed between the two older cousins. The two littlest boys shared a crib.
After they had gone to sleep we snuck up and took some pictures. I think they will become some of my favorite ones. I can't wait for the next sleepover.

No comments:

Post a Comment