Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Did your sweetheart remember you on Valentine's Day? Mine did! He got me flowers, a card, and some new baking dishes. Baking dishes, you ask? Yes, my husband thinks economically not sentimentally. And that is fine by me.
First of all, I am glad that he didn't get me chocolate because of my "more or less" year and it might have been hard not to eat "more".
And I am also glad that he didn't get me jewelry because I am wearing the pieces that I love the most and it might be hard not to wear something that he would give to me.
The flowers were just enough mush to get him through another year. At least until my birthday and then I would like the kind that can be planted instead of some that will have to be thrown away in a few days.
And for the first time in my life, I now have a glass bread pan. The other parts of the gift pack are good, but I have some of them. I am looking forward to making some bread!
I hope you all had a great day, even if you didn't wear read or have someone tell you how much they love you. I love you and that might just be enough for anyone. Have a great night, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment