Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jim Brickman

I was privileged to be able to attend another of Jim Brickman's concerts the other night. He is such a wonderful performer. I could sit and hear him play the piano for decades and not tire of his music.
My fantastic sister and my niece took me to the concert. It was my niece's first Jim Brickman concert, but my sister and I have been to many, many of his performances. We often travel out of state to attend.
Usually his concerts have been at Christmas time and we were a little worried about the difference in the music at this one, but he plays everything beautifully.
If you haven't heard of him, he is from Cleveland, Ohio originally and he travels with different artist, but it is usually Tracy Silverman on his electric violin and Ann Cochran singing. He has performed with many great stars, including Donny Osmond, which by the way was a fantastic concert. He has many great songs including The Gift, The Simple Things, and Rainbow Connection (Kermit the Frog).
If you can't get to a concert, try one of his many CD's or go online to JimBrickman.com and just check out his music. You won't be sorry that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment