Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update on the Blizzard of 2011!

Well, we have been snowed in for two days and are loving each minute. We have done crafts, played games, and eaten a lot of junk food. Actually, I have done very well with my less and more concept for the year and have stayed away from the junk.
My two daughter-in-laws and myself did a workout today and will probably do it again tomorrow because we just found out that my one daughter-in-law has been called off again. Yea! Another day!
The boys went outside to play, including my son who had a great time digging out the driveway with his front loader.
All-in-all I am hoping that this stays around until the weekend so we can keep the party going. If you are in the neighborhood, stop in for a cup of hot chocolate and some fun.













1

No comments:

Post a Comment